$45.00 CAD $90.00 CAD
Competition level. Only 6 ounces! Indoor only (blue mat, spring floor & similar).
All Sales Final On Sale Price Shoes
- Secure-fit system adjusts to arch height for better fit, comfort and stability.
- Injected EVA outsole formulated for tumbling and stunting on specialized spring floor and blue mat surfaces.
- Heel notch and patented Finger Groovestm to improve stunt control.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Agiontm anti-microbial lining for comfort.
- Waterproof Scotchguardtm coating keeps mesh cleaner.
- CAUTION! Stellarlyte is designed for competition. Recommended for use indoors only, on blue mat, spring floor, and similar surfaces.
- Technically advanced outsole engineered for enhanced flexibility and tumbling.
- Finest ultralight materials for superior flexibility, comfort and durability.
- Flexible construction combined with sleek toe bumpers for unrestricted tumbling.
- Upper of lightweight synthetic leather mesh and webbing for comfort with support and ventilation.
- APX, Extreme absorption polymer compound heel inset absorbs impact and improves cushioning.
- Ventilated tongue for comfort.
- Molded chrome metallic Kaepa logos.
Packages are shipped using Fedex Ground. Canada Post will be used for PO Boxes and some remote locations.
For Rush options, please contact our office at 1-888-57CHEER (1-888-572-4337)
Shoes are shipped from our BC warehouse. Most orders leave our warehouse within 24 hours.
|8 or more Items||$3/Item|
Approximate Shipping Times*
|British Columbia||1 Business Day|
|Alberta||2-3 Business Days|
|Saskatchewan, Manitoba||3-4 Business Days|
|Ontario, Quebec||4-6 Business Days|
|New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, PEI||5-9 Business Days|
*Areas outside of major metropolitan areas may require more time
Clearance/Sale items and custom items are final sale and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
We will accept a return or exchange of your shoes as long as the shoes and box are in re-sellable condition (i.e. they do not have any wear, stains, or scuffs on them). Please include a note stating whether you want a refund or an exchange. On the note, please include your order number if you have it, a way to contact you and the size you require if you are requesting an exchange.
Total Spirit Cheerleading
#231-1655 Broadway St.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Once we have received the shoes, if they are suitable for return, we will then refund your credit card with the purchase amount of the product. We do not refund shipping costs.
You can mail the shoes to Total Spirit at the address provided above, and once they are received, we will ship you the new shoes. We will ship out the new pair of shoes to you free of charge on your first exchange, but if you require subsequent exchanges, we would charge you for the shipping fees.
If you require the shoes sooner, you can place a new online order and your shoes will be shipped to you right away. Return the shoes that did not fit for a refund. Once we receive the returned shoes, your credit card will be refunded the initial purchase amount of the product.